Google Drive Preview Card Doesn't appear to other users

Lucas Dolis May 14, 2021

I've created a card with a Google Sheets URL and Trello automaticaly converted it into a Link Card.

That worked just fine for my user, and it showed a Previwe button, so I can check the Sheet right on Trello.

But the other users just see the URL and cannot preview.

Is there a way the other users can preview the same file through the Link Card?

1 answer

0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 14, 2021

Are you able to get a screenshot from them?

Lucas Dolis May 15, 2021

Hi Michael,

I've closed and reopen both browsers and the desktop app to check if it could be some refresh issue and here it's the screenshot.

Numbers 1 and 2 are the browser and desktop app using the same user account.

The link cards are working on 2 but not on 1.

Number 3 is another browser profile and another Trello account.

I've testes some sharing settings with the Google Sheets and it seems it's working fine.

One sheet is public, another one is restricted but shared with this another account and one isn't.

So, actually Link Cards with Google Sheets and Jotform Forms are working to other users but when opening through the app and browser, there's something.

Trello Google Link Card.png

Lucas Dolis June 2, 2021

It's still not totally working. Sometimes, to my user or to the others, the Link Cards just appears as URLs, not able to Preview.

Lucas Dolis June 2, 2022

Are there some news about that?

Laura Jiménez Goicoechea June 7, 2022

Hi Lucas,

I had the same issue and I solved it by clearing the cookies and the cache, selecting "All time" as the time range:

trello.png

You'll have to set the access again later, but it worked for me.

Hope it helps!

Best,

Laura

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events