Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From 8th April what will happen my existing boards?

Orla Keogh
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 19, 2024

Hi there, 

I'm trying to understand how the changes coming into effect on April 8th will affect my team. We are using workspaces and boards across the Team and im hoping to learn more about how the rule differs by Workspaces versus Boards themselves? Is the change limiting to 10 workspaces and boards within that Workspace are not concerned?

Thanks

1 answer

1 vote
Andrea Crawford
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 19, 2024

Hi @Orla Keogh - This article should help answer your questions about the collaborator limit. Let me know if you have follow-up questions.

On April 8, 2024, if your Workspace already has 10 or more collaborators, you won’t be able to add any new collaborators to your Boards or Workspaces. If you don’t want to add more collaborators then you won’t need to make any changes yet.

From May 20, 2024, if your Workspace has more than 10 collaborators, the boards in this Workspace will become view-only. You’ll be able to see any of the boards in the Workspace you have access to but won’t be able to make changes.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events