Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free work areas

Guilherme Rodrigues
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 21, 2024

Good afternoon!

Guys,

I use Trello and recently I was surprised with a message that the free workspaces can only have 10 people from April, will I have to pay Trello Premium or Standard for all the people who are inside my workspace or just by having the premium I can make my workspace for more collaborators? I have a workspace that has 96 participants, including members and guests, what should I do next?

1 answer

1 vote
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 21, 2024

Hi @Guilherme Rodrigues 

You'll need to move to a paid plan if you have more than 10 collaborators (which includes members, guests, and pending invitations).

Billable users include...

• Workspace Members
  • Multi-board Guests

But, if users are a single-board guest, then those users are free!

---

See this page for more on guests:

Guest types and cost

While all guests are free on free Workspace boards, guests on Premium and Standard Workspace boards can incur an additional charge.

• Free guest: A person is is invited to a single board in a Workspace is a single-board guest. This user is not billable.

• Billable guest: A board member who is on two or more Standard or Premium Workspace boards is a multi-board guest of that Workspace. Multi-board guests are billed at the same rate as a normal Workspace member and consume a seat license.

Ste

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events