cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free work areas

Guilherme Rodrigues
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 21, 2024

Good afternoon!

Guys,

I use Trello and recently I was surprised with a message that the free workspaces can only have 10 people from April, will I have to pay Trello Premium or Standard for all the people who are inside my workspace or just by having the premium I can make my workspace for more collaborators? I have a workspace that has 96 participants, including members and guests, what should I do next?

1 answer

1 vote
Ste Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 21, 2024

Hi @Guilherme Rodrigues 

You'll need to move to a paid plan if you have more than 10 collaborators (which includes members, guests, and pending invitations).

Billable users include...

• Workspace Members
  • Multi-board Guests

But, if users are a single-board guest, then those users are free!

---

See this page for more on guests:

Guest types and cost

While all guests are free on free Workspace boards, guests on Premium and Standard Workspace boards can incur an additional charge.

• Free guest: A person is is invited to a single board in a Workspace is a single-board guest. This user is not billable.

• Billable guest: A board member who is on two or more Standard or Premium Workspace boards is a multi-board guest of that Workspace. Multi-board guests are billed at the same rate as a normal Workspace member and consume a seat license.

Ste

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events