Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finished tasks list

Krzysztof Kubajka November 15, 2021

Hello,

I need to get printable version of all task tittles, which were finished in last month. Is there any easy way of doing it?

Thank you in advance

2 answers

1 vote
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 15, 2021

Hi @Krzysztof Kubajka ! Welcome to the community :) the other answer is related to Jira by the way, so it's not applicable to Trello. You might be able to achieve this in Trello using Butler reports, or Dashcards. Here's an article on Butler reports - there are some examples in there that are similar to what you're looking to achieve. Hope that helps!

0 votes
Guilhem Dupuy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 15, 2021

Hi @Krzysztof Kubajka ,

You can achieve this by going to your Jira search a cessible using the search menu at the top of your screen. From there, tap enter, then click on "Complex Search".

Using the following JQL, you should retrieve your tasks completed in the last month :

status = Done AND resolutiondate >= startOfMonth() 

Then, you can export your results in Excel or Word format to print this list.

Let me know if it helps,

Guilhem

Krzysztof Kubajka November 15, 2021

Hi @Guilhem Dupuy 

Thank you for your quick reply. Unfortunately i can't see the "complex search" option.

Is it accessible from search bar at the top of the website?

Please excuse me if my questions are silly, but I am completely new to Trello.

Krzysztof

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events