Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Empty Title for Card

BenSVE October 2, 2021

Hello,

It is possible to have no title for a card? I am trying to set a cover image with no text whatsoever on it, so that it is not obstructed by the text/dimmed at the bottom. If this is not possible, where can I go to suggest this? This seems like an obvious feature that should exist to me. Thanks!

4 answers

1 vote
Jack Symons August 2, 2023

Go to this website, and paste the invisible character into your title

https://www.editpad.org/tool/invisible-character 

mindydc88 December 14, 2023

thank you so much, it works! 

1 vote
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2021

Hi @BenSVE ,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

As @Brant Schroeder  suggested you can add any delimiter '.', '_' or '-'  for less visibility.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Suvradip

1 vote
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 2, 2021

@BenSVE Welcome to the Atlassian Community

It isn't possible because the card always needs a title, but you can just add a  '.' or '_' so it's less visible. 

0 votes
Shawndra Higgins November 13, 2022

I completely agree! I hope they come out with that feature soon. In the meantime, I create my photos to have that extra blank space at the bottom so that it's not significantly effected. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events