cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXPORT CUSTOMS FILES

Sergio ANADON IBOR
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 30, 2024

Good afternoon, 

I am exporting the board with Export Excel suite, but i create tow customs files and when i export the board that information doesn't be in the template.

Somebody knows how to export the customs files?

Thx in advance and regards,

1 answer

0 votes
Alex _ Trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 1, 2024

Hi @Sergio ANADON IBOR - welcome to the Community!

Just to confirm, are you using Trello's native feature for Premium subscribers and above to export your board as a CSV, or are you using a Power-Up? If so, which one are you using?

Sergio ANADON IBOR
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 1, 2024

Hello, i am ussing a google chrome extension called Trello Export Excel Suite, because i cant manage the information that i want in CSV  i want to get the information in .xls

Could you help me? Do you use another free Power-up to export the information?

Now i am ussing demo Premium but it's a key point for me know if i can export the information of customs files in the cards.

Thanks in advance and regards,

Alex _ Trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 2, 2024

Hi @Sergio ANADON IBOR - if you want to continue to use the Chrome Extension you're using, you will need to reach out to the support contact for the extension listed on the Chrome Store.

If you want to use Premium, you can export your board as a CSV and it should include Custom Fields from memory. We do not have the ability to export your board as a XLSX, but a CSV is another kind of spreadsheet file that can be opened in Excel. 

I recommend trying out the CSV export for Premium to see if it suits your needs: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/exporting-data-from-trello/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events