Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic cards across boards on Trello?

Marialuisa Curran August 10, 2017

Is there a way to create one card and it dynamically update across different baords? For instance, I create Board A - List: Tacos; Card: Steak Tacos -- then there are conversations, documents, etc. on the Steak Tacos card. Say I create Board B - List: Good Dinners; I want to copy the Steak Tacos card to Board B but everyone working Board A (discussions, attachements, etc.) are not dynamically updated to Board B. I would like to create one card and it be updated across boards. Is this possible? 

2 answers

0 votes
Qasim August 14, 2019

Hey @Marialuisa Curran

As mentioned above, you can use Unito to sync cards across multiple boards in Trello quite easily. Did you happen to try it out? I would love to know your thoughts. 

In the meantime, for anyone else looking for a solution. Start here with a free trial:

Unito (Trello + Trello Integration): http://bit.ly/2ZXqwhe 

I hope you've found this useful!

Best,

Unito

0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 11, 2017

Hey Marialuisa,

Check out the Board Sync by Unito Power Up to help with this

Marialuisa Curran August 11, 2017

Thank you!

James August 22, 2017

Hi Marialuisa, were you able to verify if Board Sync allows dynamic cards across lists within the same board or only across boards? From the description it appears to only support syncing cards across boards...

Thanks. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events