Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Due Date reminders via Slack

Lizelle Coombs January 16, 2018

Hi there.  Is there a place where Trello can send a due date reminder to my slack channel?  Currently Trello only reminds me 24 hourse before the time, via email.  I would like to choose my own reminder time, different from the due date (i.e perhaps 7days before the due date).  We love the alert feature to slack, but it would really help to be alerted about due dates.

1 answer

0 votes
Caity
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 17, 2018

Hi Liz,

Right now, there isn't a way to set a Slack reminder based on a Trello card's due date. I'lll let our team know that's something you'd be interested in!

Lizelle Coombs January 21, 2018

Thanks for getting back to me. I actually found a way around it.  I am just usig the slack reminder function on the Trello Board and set it so that Slackbot reminds me a week before the due dae.  We ahve all now started setting that by defualt when setting a due date in Trello, so I think tha'ts pretty much good enough!

Caity
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 22, 2018

Glad to hear you were able to make it work for your needs!

Jaspreet Singh November 7, 2019

@Lizelle- Can you please share the way you were able to achieve this? It will be very helpful. Thanks.

avasflo7 February 17, 2020

@lizelle it will be very helpful for me too.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events