cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloading Graphic Attachments

Maciej Czetwertyńśki
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 31, 2023

When I attach a picture file, I cannot simply download or copy it into storage to quickly paste it later. You need to click it, open it in a new window, and use standard Windows functionality – right mouse click 'Save As...' Is it intended to work like that? Or is it intended that graphic attachments are just to look cool and are not supposed to be simply downloaded? Or am I missing something?"

1 answer

0 votes
Rodolfo Moreira
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 1, 2023

Hi Maciej, Welcome to the Atlassian Community! I hope you’re enjoying Trello.

You are right, there is no easy way to download graphic files from Trello. You need to click on them, open them in a new window, and use the standard Windows functionality - right-click and 'Save as...'. This is because Trello is primarily designed for project management and task organization, not file storage.

If you need to download graphic files frequently, it might be a good idea to use a different file storage tool, such as Google Drive or One Drive. These tools allow you to store files of any type and access them from anywhere. You can also share files with others easily.

I hope this helps! Have a nice week. (⌒‿⌒)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events