Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do all board members need to have a power up in order for it to be seen?

Mario Duenas February 18, 2022

Hello Trello Community

If I have a power up and other board members who are watching my board do not, will they still be able to see the effects of the power up? My assumption is no.

The power up I'm talking about is the Numbering power up. Follow up question: if I have the power up and others who view my board also have it, will they see the same information?

As an example with the card numbering power up, if we both have it, will they see the numbers the same way that I do? So if we both have the powerup and are looking at the same ticket, will it have the same number?

Sorry if this has been addressed. I searched and couldn't quite find what I was looking for.

1 answer

1 vote
Cynthia Brown February 20, 2022

Hi, Mario.

Assuming you're talking about this power-up?

• When I add the Numbers power-up, it enables it "globally" for the board. Other members can see that the power-up is enabled and can see the respective "#X" card numbers without taking any action on their side. 
  • The numbers represent the same for everyone.
  • If I remove the power-up, it is removed for everyone - the "#X" numbers go away for me and the other members.

If that's not the power-up you're referring to, then this information isn't very helpful. :-)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events