Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disabling Trello and calendar connectivity

Li Cheng August 21, 2020

I have disabled the calendar powerup and the only powerup I have now is automate.io with no calendar rules set up.

My problem is that due dates set up on cards still create an entry on my calendar. How do I disable this function?

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 21, 2020

@Li Cheng when you add Trello to your calendar, you subscribe to an iCal feed. You will need to remove that subscription/delete the calendar feed from your calendar software in addition to disabling the powerup.

Li Cheng August 24, 2020

Thanks Iain. 

The entries pop up directly on my main calendar on Google calendar. I'm not sure how to remove the subscription as I certainly don't want to delete my main calendar. Any ideas?

Thank you,

Li

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 24, 2020
Grace Tinney
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 10, 2024

@Li Cheng I know this was a question from ages ago, but I'm having the same issue - did you ever resolve it?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events