Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable function COPY BOARD?

Markus Hänsel July 4, 2022

Hello,

I'm working in open groups and want my boards to be safe from beeing copied and used otherwise outside of a working group. Is there any way to do this (as admin and owner of the board)?

1 answer

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2022

@Markus Hänsel that's actually a really good question. i don't think there is a way to do that, but I can see how that would be a really nice feature. 

@Alex Waite or anyone else on the team know if this exists?

Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 6, 2022

Hey @Brittany Joiner - no such feature but @Markus Hänsel is welcome to raise this as a feature request at https://trello.com/contact

This seems like a kind of feature we'd add to our Premium or Enterprise subscriptions if we were to implement it, just as an FYI. 

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 7, 2022

@Alex Waite agree - i feel like this could fit more with the Enterprise features that have more security, such as not allowing people to create public boards. (I personally would not expect this on anything lower than Enterprise, so that makes sense to me!)

Like Alex Waite likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events