Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a productive Trello Board, want to submit it to Trello Template.

Ankit Dangi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 25, 2024

Hi, I am looking for a way to submit a template to Trello community so that everyone can use it.
I tried link (https://trello.com/templates/submit) from past commuity questions but it's not working?

Anyone have any idea how to do submission?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Lara
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 29, 2024

Hi @Ankit Dangi,

Thanks for reaching out!

Right now, the team have stopped template gallery submissions but I'll let them know you'd like to be able to in the future!

Please let us know if you have any other questions, and we'll be happy to help.

All the best,

Lara
The Trello Team

0 votes
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 26, 2024

Welcome @Ankit Dangi 

Did you looked at this KB article? 

https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/creating-template-boards/

Ankit Dangi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 27, 2024

Yes, I already created a template, but I want this template to be available in community so that anyone can use it directly from trello.com/templates/

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 27, 2024

Yes, so according to the documentation that I shared you should first identify and check what is the visibility and verify what type of your account are you having (Premium/Enterprise)?

Workspace-level templates

While everyone can create free public templates, Premium and Enterprise workspaces can create private and Workspace visible templates that are not visible publicly to the entire internet.

Visibility

The visibility of your template follows the same visibility of the board it was created from – so if your board was Workspace-visible, it will stay that way when it’s converted to a template (although you can always change it after). Anyone who can view the template will also be able to create a board from it.

Board visibility

Private - only members explicitly invited to your template will be able to view and copy the template.

Workspace visible - anyone within your selected Premium or Enterprise Workspace can view templates from the Workspace Boards page (denoted with a “template” badge) and via the share link in the template header.

Company visible (Enterprise only)  anyone within your company can view templates from the Workspace Boards page (denoted with a “template” badge) and via the share link in the template header.

Public - anyone on the internet (all 4 billion of them!) can view this template via the share link in the template header, and through search engines like Google.

You can maybe also share the link to this template?

screenshot_ShareTemplateLink

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events