cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a matrix board of cards assigned to me

Josh Sheffield
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 29, 2023

Hello All,

I am a member, of what I would consider to be, many trello boards and have several cards assigned to me across all those boards. I am attempting to better manage what I am on where, and being somewhat new to Trello I'm just not seeing what I am looking for. I'm hoping you all can help.

Is there a way to create a matrix board of sorts that will display the cards that I am assigned to across all my boards so I can see what I am assigned to without having to dig into all the boards I am a part of?

At the moment I am having to manage these with a Zapier/Omnifocus Zap that creates Omnifocus entries so I can actively see what I am assigned across boards and receive updates to them when updates are applied, but that is only a one-way form of management and I still have to go into Trello to mark complete or archive.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Josh Sheffield
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 29, 2023

Well, I guess I just needed to ask the question to find an answer...

Clicking My user account image at the top right > Cards (and sort as needed)

Does it, though not quite as I would like to see it, but it handles the need.

Thanks!

0 votes
Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2023

Hi Josh,

You can achieve this with Trello Table view (premium subscription required) and appropriate filters:

https://blog.trello.com/trello-table-view

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events