Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a Trello - Card with a Date but no Time or Deadline

M K January 22, 2021

Hi,

I would like to create a card wich is a report of a Meeting. With the Topics of the Meeting and the Protocoll as a Comment. For this I would like to assign every Card the Date of the Meeting, so that in the best case it can also be seen in the calendar.

Last night I could assign a start date (that still hat 08:00 as a time, wich was not even changeable), but today this option is just vanished. Now I can only assign a deadline. Why is that? And is there an elegant way to achive my goal?

1 answer

0 votes
Vini
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 27, 2021

Hi there,

We are making some changes to the due date picker so that is why you could be seeing different behaviors. Can you show a screenshot of what you're seeing right now?

Regarding what you need, I personally think the best thing to do would be giving the card a due date the same as the meeting date and time, and setting it not to send any reminders. Therefore it will only be there for information purposes–and would show on the calendar. It would not notify anyone about it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events