Contact Info for Elegantt

We have been attempting to contact the support team at Elegantt but they have not replied. Trello support has not been helpful.

Anyone out there know how to get Elegannt questions answered? 

1 answer

0 votes
Matthew N Community Champion Jul 17, 2017

Hey Matt

It looks like Elegantt has a few ways for contacting them.

1) Contact form at https://elegantt.com/contact

2) Email at contact@elegantt.com

3) Twitter 

Have you tried using all of the above contact methods?  If not, I recommend doing so.  

It might also be helpful to post a specific question that you have regarding Elegantt on this community forum, it's possible that another member of the community will be able to answer for you.  Unfortunately, I am not familiar with Elegantt so I doubt I'd be much help.

Indeed, we have tried all of those means of contact and in fact many more. 

At this stage it's our belief the Elegannt is no longer being developed, as they have clearly chosen not to respond. If anyone out there knows otherwise, we'd love to hear about it.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published Feb 02, 2018 in Trello

Atlassian User Groups: Trello edition

You’re invited to our first ever Trello User Groups   Good news for current and aspiring Trello enthusiasts! We’re launching Trello User Groups so that you can network, share ideas, solve ...

1,147 views 7 10
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot