Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checklist autoscroll doesn't work when dragging items. IMG inside.

M J April 14, 2024

Holding and dragging a single checklist items doesn't allow auto-scrolling up or down the checklist anymore.

This happens in Chrome and Firefox on Windows desktop (mobile app works flawlessly). It's present for more than a month. Resets, cache deletes don't help.

Our team uses long checklists and moving our items up or down the list now requires tedious UX. Please check and thank you for your response

Trello_Checklist-drag-scroll-issue.jpg.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 14, 2024

Hi @Matej Jenko 

It doesn't do it for me on Chrome either - does this happen for everyone? And does it happen in Incognito mode?

I did find however I could...

• Click/hold to select a checkbox
  • Scroll through the list using my mouse's wheel

^ It's a workaround, but it does work!

Another workaround is to zoom-out on the browser so more options were visible, and then move the checklist item.

Ste

M J April 22, 2024

Thank you for your answer mr. Wright.

Your scroll-wheel trick indeed works but with laptop's touchpad such acrobatics aren't possible. It's my first time reporting an issue directly to the developers. Please help me understand if my report here ensures that the issue gets listed on Atlassians "bug list". Is this the best way for a Trello user to present his issue to the Trello developers?

M J April 27, 2024

Solved with latest update. Ty Atlassian.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events