Change the color of a user badge on a trello card?

bablex April 12, 2021

Since today, one of the people I worked with, suddenly has a different color user badge than all other users:

image.png

He doesn't know why his color changed. Where/how can he/anybody change his own color?

3 answers

0 votes
Julien MAZEAS February 11, 2022

you can do it in Atlassian profile, click on avatar and select create avatar with initials, you can choose initials and color

temp2.png

0 votes
Vongsawat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 12, 2021

Unless something has changed, I don't think you can change the default user badge colour.

If its annoying enough, the user can go in to the ID settings and just upload a picture, made to simulate the default user badge. That's what I did when my colour unceremoniously changed to the same colour as another user, which kept making us confused. Just found a random online image editor to do it even.

(I may have decided to go for a fancier font/background at that point :P)

Its a pain in the butt, but in my case at least the colour change was affecting workflow.

0 votes
Dan Ivory _Orah Apps_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 12, 2021

Hey @bablex 

Never seen this before but It might be in the Trello profile settings 

- Click on the profile circle in the top right corner and then "settings"

or perhaps the Atlassian ID settings 

https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/profile-and-visibility

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events