Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change back profile username

Dennis Petri June 19, 2023

Good morning,

A few weeks ago I started a new account for my business (hi@dennispetri.nl) which has the username "dennispetri2". The 2 is because of an earlier Trello account.

Therefore I just deleted this personal account (dnnsptri@gmail.com) with the username "dennispetri" but I can't seem to change it. Can you help me change this?
Or do I need to wait until my personal account is permanently deleted?

Hope to hear from you.
Best, Dennis

1 answer

0 votes
Alina Kurishko
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 20, 2023

Hi Dennis, 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community! 

Your old Trello account has indeed been scheduled to be deleted, and you won't be able to use its username until that process is complete. 

However, I've just checked your preferred username and see that it's been used by a different email address (not the one you mentioned). I'm afraid we won't be able to help you get ahold of it. 

You'll be able to use the one from your old account once it's freed up or come up with a different one, for example, by switching places between your first and last name. 

On another note, I'd suggest you delete your email addresses from your post if you don't want your personal information to be viewed publicly 🙂

Hope this information helps! 

Alina | The Trello Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events