It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Change Board Member to Guest Edited

I invited a client to a board and then added the client as a member.  However, I now realize I want that individual as a guest only.  How can a change a board member to a guest without having to resend the invitation?

To clarify, I have a team called Client where I want all my clients as guests so I can invite them to the appropriate board.  I added one as a team member, which I want to change to guest.  How can I keep that person on the board, but change him from a team member to a guest in the client team?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

I figured it out.  If you go to the team>members and select remove member, it will automatically make that person a guest, and it keeps the person on the board to which he/she was invited.

mzopes I'm New Here Mar 25, 2020

Not true.  I added my personal email to the team and then removed them.  Gone from team and not added to guests.  We are using the business plan edition if that makes any difference.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,492 views 12 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you