Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you report in scheduled task?

Pritesh_Gohil July 29, 2022

I have created 2 scheduled task per day.

These are for AM and PM checks.

The scheduled task create a ticket automatically at a certain time and my team then carry out that task and close off the ticket.

Is there a way to report on these scheduled task to ensure they are open and closed?

Sorry I have created this in trello not jira.  my bad!

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 31, 2022

Hi @Pritesh_Gohil ! What are you wanting to see in the report? Are you not able to get an understanding of progress by just glancing at the board? If you're looking to get an email report of some sort, you might be able to achieve what you want using butler reports. There's also Dashcards which could be helpful if you're creating a lot of cards within one board (or even across multiple boards) and you just want a quick and easy way to report on specific cards.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 31, 2022

Hi @Pritesh_Gohil ,

you can for example add some special labels to these tasks, so that you can filter them easily and use some dashboard gadgets for reports.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events