Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you change the default snooze time for the Snooze Power-Up from always defaulting to 12PM?

Doug Copeland July 12, 2022

I always have to manually change my snooze time on cards from 12PM, and almost 100% of the time I'm just bumping it until a morning at a later date between 8AM-9AM. Can I make the snooze power-up always generate 8AM for the default time or will I always need to manually update?

3 answers

1 vote
Vishaal S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 18, 2022

Hi Doug, How are you?

Ah! That's definitely a great suggestion! Right now, that feature isn’t available within Card Snooze powerup. I’ll pass your interest in this on to our team for consideration—let me know if there's any additional info you'd like for me to send their way.

If you're curious about how our team decides on what requests we work on, we've also published a blog post with more detailed and visual information here: https://blog.trello.com/feature-requests-unite-support-and-product

Mariko Kershaw
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 10, 2024

Hi there, just want to +1 this suggestion and ask if there's any movement on it. It drives me nuts that the Morning Snooze is at 9am, but I start my workday at 8am, so I'm always having to adjust it.

Jeremy Yocum
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 12, 2024

I am chiming in to "Third this motion" — please allow us to change the default snooze times!

Gmail (the trailblazing software that pioneered the "Snoozed Email" function in the first place) allows users to change the default times for morning vs. evening vs. afternoon. This is absolutely an easy fix, and would not take very much time in coding to fix it.

Can you explain why is Atlassian this far behind Google on this issue?

0 votes
Jeremy Yocum
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
February 12, 2024

I agree, this needs to happen. It's a massive productivity sink to have to take three seconds every time I snooze a card (which I do several dozen times in a workday).

0 votes
Noa Office February 7, 2024

Hi, I just saw this old question while searching for a different snooze-related question. Hopefully you figured it out by now, but just in case someone else has the same question:

If you snooze a card for "Tomorrow morning," I believe that the card is snoozed until 9AM local time.

If you need earlier than 9... I don't know how to help and I hope you're being compensated handsomely for your ungodly work hours, hahah!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events