Create
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Can't comment a card - comment field doesn't work (Android 10).

Maciej Muller April 30, 2023

Do anyone have the same problem - the comment text field doesn't work ( I can add a photo but can't write a text.) I can edit my previous comments tho.

Samsung Galaxy S9 + Android 10.

I'll apreciate any helpšŸ™‚

1 answer

0 votes
Erick Doerre
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 1, 2023

Hi Maciej - welcome to the community!

I'm pretty sure that board has its comments settings disabled. You can check the commenting permissions for your board by following these steps:https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/disabling-comments-on-cards/. If you can't update it, you must contact the board admin(s) and they should be able to update that setting for you. Let me know if we can help in any other way. 

Maciej Muller May 5, 2023

I checked twice the settings - it turned out I didn't confirm being a member of the board. Now everything works fine. Wierd that I could add a photo, but couldn't write a text in the comment section. Anyway thank you very much for your helpšŸ˜€

Like ā€¢ Erick Doerre likes this
Erick Doerre
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 5, 2023
Glad to hear everything is good to go now, Maciej! I hope you have a great weekend! :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events