Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i move the activity section higher on the card?

Shelly Ryde September 7, 2023

I want the move the activity section (the place where our team comments) which is always on the bottom of the card to higher up where I can see it straight away. Ideally, I don't want to scroll down all the way as I have a lot of info on each card. Is there a way to do this?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Sal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 8, 2023

Hey @Shelly Ryde! Right now, there isn't a way for you to move the comment section from your card to the top of your card, and this is by default by all users on Trello. Would you kindly give me more details about why switching the comment section of a card to the top would be beneficial to you? For example, most social networks have comments at the bottom, and it's a section that you can't change or replace. Still, I'd love to hear your reason for having this option on Trello.

Shelly Ryde September 11, 2023

@Sal Hey. Thanks for getting back to me. The reason I am looking to move the comment section higher on the cards is simply because it's where our team members 'chat' regarding the progress of the item and it would be ideal if we could see that straight away as opposed to scrolling all the way down the card.

Our cards often have a lot of information on them, tickboxes and maps, etc. and i would love it if the comments could be seen before all that. Thanks

Sal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 13, 2023

I see! Thanks for the feedback, @Shelly Ryde! I see what you mean, and I understand your suggestion could be good for you and your team's workflow. So, I'll pass it on to our team as feedback, but to be fully transparent, I can't promise we will ship it. In the meantime, we'll keep collecting feedback from other users to understand if other users are interested in this feature. I appreciate your understanding, and thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us! 

nichole_lingenfelter
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 25, 2024

Out team seconds this request.  It would be tremendously beneficial for our work flow. 

Alina Kurishko
Atlassian Team
January 26, 2024

Hi Nichole,

Thanks for your feedback! I'll add you as an official "+1" in support of this feature.

While I can't promise they'll ship this change any time soon, you should know that your feedback is valuable to us and is certainly heard!

Alina | The Trello Team 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events