Can cards be linked?

Francesc Muñoz January 16, 2022

put together the photos, comments, in one.

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Francesc Muñoz January 19, 2022

Yes
Zulfiqar's answers and advice have been helpful to me.

Zulfiqar Bin Zafar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 19, 2022

@Francesc Muñoz than please accept my answer if it was helpful for you so that more and more people can get benefit

0 votes
Answer accepted
Zulfiqar Bin Zafar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2022

Hello @Francesc Muñoz ,

Welcome to the community.

You can read the link: https://help.trello.com/article/1256-link-cards

Thanks & Regards,

Zulfiqar Bin Zafar

Francesc Muñoz January 17, 2022

Thank you Zulfiqar.
I guess it's because of the translator, my question is if I can join 2 cards on the board, that is, if I have card A and card B, I can make a card with the information of both in a new card A+B. Thank you.

Gracias, Zulfiqar.
Supongo que es por el traductor, mi pregunta es si en el tablero puedo unir 2 tarjetas, es decir si tengo tarjeta A y tarjeta B puedo hacer una tarjeta con la información de ambas en una nueva tarjeta A+B. Gracias.

Zulfiqar Bin Zafar
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 17, 2022

Hello,

Thanks for the clarity!

Here is the link that will be helpful for you: https://help.trello.com/article/1097-mirroring-cards

Thanks & Regards,

Zulfiqar Bin Zafar

Francesc Muñoz January 19, 2022

Thanks again, Zulfiqar.
If this is what he was looking for.
It has been helpful.

Vuong Ha August 17, 2022

@Zulfiqar Bin Zafar 

I know how to link 2 cards from 2 different boards, how can I get that link and move that card thank

I want my command:
when the "TT final balance" item is checked in a checklist named "Checkout" read the associated card and move it to the "xxx" tag

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events