Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can a free plan user work on more than 10 boards as a member now as owner?

Edsel Edralin April 10, 2023

I understand that free plan users can only create up to 10 boards (as the owner). But can they work on more than 10 boards as a member, and will those boards appear under their workspace?

We are currently planning to assign 10 leaders who will be working with more than 10 projects simultaneously. So definitely, we need at least the standard plan to make this work. In each project there would be 3-4 members and each member may join several projects at the same time. With this scenario, I was wondering if we also need to upgrade the members to standard plan. Can anyone help me with this, please?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 10, 2023

Hi @Edsel Edralin and welcome to the community,

Yes, you can work on other boards as well. The 10 board limit will be imposed on your workspace only.

remaining boards.png

Hi @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ . Thank you for the warm welcome and for the quick response. 

Let me just clarify my understanding. If I am on a free plan, as long as I am not the board owner, I can still work simultaneously on more than 10 boards. Is that correct? Where would the other boards appear, then?

As an owner, to be able to create more than 10 boards on my workspace, I need to upgrade my subscription. Is that also, correct?

Thanks in advance.

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 10, 2023

@Edsel Edralin the other boards must be on other workspaces.

And concerning this:

As an owner, to be able to create more than 10 boards on my workspace, I need to upgrade my subscription. Is that also, correct?

You are correct. You have to upgrade your plan.

Like Edsel Edralin likes this

Thanks a lot @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ That answers my question. 

I'm working with the admin regarding some security issues. Once we get the green light, we'll start with a few projects first and see how it goes. 

Have a good one!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events