Can a Trello Business Class account have a sole user?

I really like Trello as a productivity/task tracker and would like to use some of the features in Business Class. Is it possible for an individual to have a Business Class account (not Trello Gold!)

Is that a stupid question !?

Many Thanks in Advance

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.
Matthew N Community Champion Jul 11, 2017

Hey Fergus

Not a stupid question at all!

It is possible for a 1-person Business Class team, for sure! Just upgrade and don't add anyone additional to the team, and you're good to go with the benefits of Business Class!  

Wow - that was quick :) So, another question for you !...If I add an "observer only" do I have to pay for another Business Class license?

Matthew N Community Champion Jul 11, 2017

Nope! Observers and non-team members are added directly to the board, not to the team. So, there is no charge for those users.

Right! I'm getting it now.

Really helpful.

Thank You 

Tom Beck I'm New Here Jul 13, 2018

What's the catch with regard to having a board that is a mix of team members and non-team members who are added directly to the board?  (I'd like to grant access to a board for a vendor without having to pay for a license).

This widget could not be displayed.

@Matthew N Hi Matthew, 

My team and I work through trello basic and only I need to kepp a check on the amount of work done. Can the team members stay on same board and only I use the business class? 

I have 5-7 boards with different team members (average 4 members per board).

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Sep 11, 2018 in Trello

There’s a Power-up for That!

So you’re using Trello at work, at home and to track your new DIY crafts. The family and co-workers are all on board and everything is organized, color coded and has a due date. But still, there’s so...

265 views 1 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you