Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Trello look into pinning attachments?

Sydney Kohm December 23, 2021

Hi,

This is just a suggestion for the Trello team to solve something I run into a lot. Sometimes a card gets filled with attachments, and a brief or other important documents we use frequently get lost on the card. I know there are some ways I could troubleshoot this, but I think it would be a simple add to be able to pin attachments to the top of the stack.

Food for thought! I would love to see it in an update!

3 answers

1 vote
Adam Cao
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 29, 2021

Hi @Sydney Kohm, check out the File Manager Power-Up: https://trello.com/power-ups/60bd32bfc2fcaf094b4a9d49/file-manager

It's free to use for 7 days and then it'll cost $1 per month.

I'm actually the creator of the Power-Up so happy to answer any questions.

Angela Anders September 7, 2023

does the power up work on mobile app? trying to PIN an attachment for employee to use in field

0 votes
Thomas Dao December 24, 2021

I believe Trello already has a pinning attachment function?

0 votes
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 23, 2021

Hey @Sydney Kohm - can you give me some more detail on what you'd like to see in Trello so I can raise this as a feature request? I'm not 100% sure as to the why we would 'pin' an attachment (do you just mean adding it to the top of the list of attachments) and on top of that, we don't have the ability to pin cards in a list as well. I'm happy to raise it with the team, but also recommend you read through our blog post on how we decide what feature requests to work on here: https://blog.trello.com/feature-requests-unite-support-and-product

Sydney Kohm January 4, 2022

Hi, thanks for your response! I run into situations like if I have a card with a creative brief or another important doc on it and other members of the team add more documents to the card that important doc will get lost in all the other attachments. So a feature that would keep the important documents at the top of the list of attachments would be great. Currently, I link documents in the description box but I thought "pinning" or "starring" attachments so they don't get lost on the card would be a great addition. It's not a major issue but if you were looking for future update suggestions that would be useful. 

Sydney Kohm January 4, 2022

This would just be in the attachment section you said, just for the things directly added to the card. Not pinning other cards to the card. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events