Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I format text in Board/List/Card Titles or apply high contrast in Trello?

Viv McDonald October 1, 2020

Hello, I have looked but cannot see any way to have my Trello boards have high contrast enabled in my browser. 

And I cannot seem to be able to format at least in Bold for the Board, List or Card Titles.
I understand I can format the description and other areas, but I struggle to see the titles.

I have low vision and have a lot of trouble seeing the text.

thanks if anyone has any clues.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 1, 2020

@Viv McDonald as far as I'm aware the only visual impairment supported by Trello's own features is colour blind mode for labels, however there might be some hope for you in this Chrome extension that lets you customise the look and feel of cards in terms of colour and style:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/visual-enhancements-for-t/ellpgcibalbljpeklapejdlflnfpiiok

It's an open source project, too, so potentially if you wanted some enhancements you could go on Upwork and get someone to make some modifications, for example to add new styles or text sizes.

Viv McDonald October 2, 2020

Hi Ian, thanks so much for your suggestion. 

I've instaled the extension and I'm checking it out now. 

I really appreciate your help!

cheers Viv 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events