Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CONDIVISIONE SINGOLA SCHEDA

Camilla April 19, 2023

Nella versione STANDARD è possibile condividere una singola scheda?...oppure devo condividere l'intera bacheca?

1 answer

0 votes
Oliver S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 20, 2023

Hi Camila, welcome to the community! :)

I take it you're wondering whether it's possible to share a single card on a board, rather than the whole board itself?

While this is not available natively in Trello, there may be Third-party Power-ups that help fulfil this functionality: https://trello.com/power-ups/search?q=card%20share

Because many of these services are provided by separate companies, outside of Trello, any costs associated with their products are also separate. We're also not able to endorse or provide support for any third-party Power-ups (since we don't work with them directly).

Camilla April 24, 2023

Exactly, I'd like to share a single card, not the whole board.

Thank y for your answer!!

One more question: I have a PREMIUM plan and will share my board to some member. i'd like to know if they also need a PREMIUM plan or can work with free.

Thank you so much

Camilla

Sal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 24, 2023

Hey Camila,

No, they don't need Premium to join your board as members! So, you're free to share with them without problems! 

Camilla April 26, 2023

Thank you so much for your answer!!

But if I share more than 1 board to the same member, he'll have to pay ...that's right?

Sal
Atlassian Team
April 26, 2023

Hey Camila,

Yes, that's correct! If you share the board one board with many members, you don't need to pay for additional licenses, but the moment you add a member to multiple boards within your Workspace, you'll have to pay for an additional license as they'll be considered a billable member of your Workspace. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events