cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Butler Card Button "Shared with Team" and related questions

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 31, 2020

There is an option to "Shared With Team" . How does a team member find and use that card button?

The related question is : if the card button is built with custom field variables, are the CF values available to the team member who use that card button on another team board?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 31, 2020

I have the "Shared With Team" answered. There is a difference between enabled on board and sharing with team. It was obvious when I exited Butler with the flag set because immediately the other tester account could see it.

The related question is kind of redundant now that a simple Find card in board, list and card added ahead of the Http Request allows me to grab the data need while keeping the calling card current.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events