Budgetting in Trello

Andrew Doumith August 29, 2018

Hello Community,

I use one Trello Board to manage everything pertaining to marketing in my business. I use the Calendar power up heavily in order to set schedules on everything to be done about 30 days in advance. What will be amazing is if I can track marketing expenses / budgeting using Trello. Can anyone recommend a budgeting / expense tracker Power Up that can help make tracking future estimated expenses possible?

Help will be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you,

Andrew

3 answers

1 vote
mriffault August 30, 2018

Hi,

Did you try the "Costello" Power-Up? It allows you to cost every card, with several costs types if you want, then you can get costs summaries by column or by label. For example by using a label by month, you could get the total cost of your cards by month...

Best regards

Andrew Doumith August 31, 2018

Hello Matt,

Thanks. This helped. I just wish that Trello allowed you to only show cads with a specific Date Range (due dates). This would've allowed me to do proper budgeting with Trello.

0 votes
Tymek February 27, 2024

@Andrew Doumith 

Did you try the Colorful Budget power-up? It allows you to seamlessly integrate the budgeting into your Trello board, including setting due dates on expense cards. Also it comes with built-in export and chart generator to ensure that you have control over your budget.

create-budget-boards

You can add Colorful Budget to your boards here.

0 votes
Andrew Doumith August 31, 2018

Once last question. I realize that when I click "Watch" on any card, I get an email notification when the card is due. Is there any way to receive this same email notification whenever any Member is added to the card? For example, let's say I (Admin) add John as a Member to a Card on my Board. Is there a way for me to set it that he gets an email notification on the due date of the Card or three days prior to due date?

Thanks,

Andrew

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events