cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Board collaborator issue come April 8th

Adam Pittman
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 5, 2024

When April 8th comes around, will everyone on my board have to purchase a plan, or do I upgrade my plan from free to have more than 10 collaborators. Currently there are 15 collaborators on my board for art proofing. They are all sales reps. They all have the free version only. When you limit the collaborators to 10, do I just need to upgrade or will everyone have to to use the board?

1 answer

1 vote
Caity
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 5, 2024

Upgrades apply to the entire Workspace rather than to individual users. (What are Trello Workspaces?) So you would need to upgrade the Workspace that your board is a part of, and the bill would take into account all of the members and guests of your workspace. However, that doesn't necessarily mean that all of those users will have to be paid for as part of that bill. That depends on these criteria:

1. Members of the Workspace itself are always billable
  2. Guests of the Workspace are billable if they are members of more than one board. If the guest is only on one board, they're free.

So, if the 15 collaborators you're working with are only members of one board in your Workspace and are not members of the Workspace itself, they would be free on any of Trello's paid plans.

We have some more info on how this works here: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/how-billing-works-with-trello-premium-and-standard/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events