Avatars of every other member are not showing

Matthew Butler August 4, 2020

Every other team member of my board doesn't show an avatar (even when I delete all cookies, or log in incognito).

However they have all added an avatar, and when I view the board from one of their accounts I can see everyone has an avatar!?

2 answers

0 votes
Arkpra May 12, 2022

Have the same problem too

0 votes
Blair at Atlassian
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 5, 2020

Hi Matthew,

This is probably related to Trello accounts linked to Atlassian account - have the users in question linked their account to Atlassian account yet? There is a setting in the Atlassian account profile settings for "Who can see your profile photo?" - more info here.

If the users have a privacy settings to limit who can see their profile picture, this could result in their profile pictures not showing up in Trello. This would be the first thing to check, but let me know if you notice the users have open privacy settings for their avatars, but still can't be viewed by others.

Ursinha October 8, 2020

Hi Blair!

Sorry piggybacking on this but I have the same problem as OP, and despite having done all you recommended I still have the problem.

My avatar in trello had my picture until I linked the trello account with the Atlassian account. Once the link was created, the trello avatar was gone and replaced by a grey circle with my initials in it.

The picture is properly set on my Atlassian profile, the "Who can see your profile photo?" setting is "Anyone" (grayed out -- I can't change this setting). Would you have a guess on what can be wrong?

Thanks!

Meysam Parvizi July 10, 2021

Hi everybody,

I have the same problem.

Although in atlassian profile settings my avatar is set visible to anyone, it is still not shown in Trello!

miguel_fontes August 3, 2021

+1, i have the same problem too!

madKoding August 28, 2021

+1 here, also atlassian says profile picture is always public... i uploaded my image... it show in atlassian but not in trello

its seems this problems is for many people

Tarek Mohamed Hussien July 17, 2023

have the same problem with my own avatar and others, in the browser, but it works if i install the Trello app on desktop 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events