Authorise Power-ups

Hi,

I try to authorize Power-Ups Evernote. I click on the green bar "link with your Evernote account" and nothing happen.

Could you inform what I am doing wrong?

Thank you for your explanation.

Best regards

Dominique

2 answers

0 votes
Matthew N Community Champion May 27, 2017

Without seeing what you're seeing, it sounds like you don't have popups allowed. Try allowing pop ups on your browser and try again. 

thank you for your answer. I have only one power-up wich is Evernote. And I think that I have one allowed. That's why I don't understand why nothing happen when I try to link

I'm saying popup, not powerup. Not sure what browser you're using, but here's an example of How to allow pop ups on chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en

if you're using a different browser, google "how to allow pop ups for (browser)"

I am speaking of power-up. And I use IOS, perhaps this is the reason.

Thank you for your answers

0 votes
Matthew N Community Champion May 28, 2017

What browser on iOS are you using?

when you click the link to login to Evernote powerup , a popup browser(another window) should launch asking for your Evernote credentials. 

I am using IOS 10.12.5. on my computer

When I click to login to Evernote, no new popup browser... nothing

And I am using 10.3.1 on my i pad

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Sep 11, 2018 in Trello

There’s a Power-up for That!

So you’re using Trello at work, at home and to track your new DIY crafts. The family and co-workers are all on board and everything is organized, color coded and has a due date. But still, there’s so...

916 views 3 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you