cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acess many usuary

Gustavo Mello
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 18, 2024
Good afternoon!
I work at a company that uses a free account for more or less 30 users. What is the best solution to continue using the application to access the same users?

1 answer

0 votes
Ste Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 24, 2024

Hi @Gustavo Mello 

With the new restrictions in the Free version from April (10 collaborators, across members, guests, and pending invitations), you'll need to upgrade to a paid instance to continue using Trello.

However, it's worth bearing in mind that single-board guests are free in paid plans; this might help you reduce the number of billable users needed.

See more on these help pages:

---

You can also get a price estimate from within your Trello Workspace, to see the cost as of now:

1. Go to Trello's homepage
  2. On the left-hand side, open the settings options next to your Workspace ("v" icon)
  3. Select Settings
  4. Next, on the left-hand side select Workspace settings > Upgrade workspace
  5. Scroll to the bottom of each list; this will provide you pricing estimates (aside from Enterprise, you need to contact sales for this. There's a button on this screen to do that).

Ste

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events