Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

API for add a card location

victor_pichkur March 29, 2023

I need to fill out a card location using API. I cannot found location api on https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/trello/rest
screenshot_CustomFieldsCardView

2 answers

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 29, 2023

@victor_pichkur 

The card location can be access programmatically via api. I have implemented it on Space Butler which is currently free to use. 
https://deta.space/discovery/@milynnus/space_butler

victor_pichkur March 30, 2023

Could you please share an API endpoint which you have used for location update. 

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 30, 2023

@victor_pichkur 

The collection does not include an endpoint to translate an address or zip to Lat and Lon. This can be easily done and, if I remember, correct then you can use Space Butler to update the card attributes and Trello will display the map. I had the code to do that for a client but currently on available on space butler. 

victor_pichkur March 31, 2023

@milynnusIt would be great if you could share the Trello API endpoint you used for updating the location. As I understand, it exists but is not listed in the API documentation.

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2023

I don't think this is accessible via the API, but i could be wrong on that.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events