cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A newbie question - apologies!

JB
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 26, 2023

Hello,

I have signed up to a Premium free trial. My client has Trello and has shared a workspace with me. However, I am only able to "watch" their boards, and not copy them over to my workspace.

Is there a workaround so that I can do more than "watch" their boards? Or is it to do with their license?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Victor N
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 26, 2023

Hi Jo, I trust that you are having a good day. To move a board to a new Workspace you must be an admin of the board and a member of the Workspace you are moving the board to.

Please ask them to make you an admin on the board as explained in the article below, after which you will be able to move the board into your workspace:
https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/making-a-user-an-admin-of-a-board/

JB
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 26, 2023

Hi, thank you. 

And what if I want more ability than just watching the cards on my client's board (if I wanted to copy over cards to my workspace, for example). What do I need for that?

Many thanks again.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events