cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 customer one card 2 team members

La Casa Karuna
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 25, 2024

i have customers so i make a card with all information of customer

member one of my team has the task to sell membership

member two has to give customer service 

can i make one to or three card per customer and syncronize the info in all 3 for all my team knows who contct who status etc?

i want my two team members can access him from their own colum? or i need to do 2 cards and there is no way to syncroniceit?

thanks karina

2 answers

0 votes
Tymek Zapała _Colorful Budget_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2024

@La Casa Karuna 

You can add to your board one of the power-up which handles card sync. I suggest trying 2 way Card Mirror & Sync by Placker for a good start.

0 votes
Maria
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 25, 2024

Hi @La Casa Karuna 

It's Mary from Planyway power-up

Trello offers a few ways to manage and synchronize information across cards. However, Trello does not natively support real-time synchronization of content across different cards in the way you might be imagining. Instead, you can achieve a form of synchronization and efficient workflow through a combination of card linking, automation, and board organization strategies. Here are some methods to consider:

1. Use Linked Cards

• Single Card Approach: You could create a single card per customer and use the "Comments" section of the card to update interactions or status changes. You can then link to this master card from other cards that might be more task-specific. This doesn't duplicate the card but keeps a central point of reference. For the convenience of team work, you can assign cards to multiple team members and visualize work with Planyway timelineResource Planning
  • Multiple Cards with Links: If you prefer having separate cards for sales and customer service, you can create one card per function and then manually link these cards together by copying the URL of one card and pasting it into the other card's description or comments. This way, your team members can easily navigate between related cards.

2. Board Organization

• Columns for Each Team Member: You can organize your board with columns dedicated to each team member or each phase of customer interaction (e.g., "Prospects," "Contacted," "Membership Sold," "Customer Service"). This allows each team member to move the card through the workflow or visit other columns to see the status of shared customers.

3. Automation

• Automated Updates: Use Trello's built-in automation tool to automate certain tasks. For example, when a card is moved to the "Membership Sold" list, it could automatically post a comment on a linked customer service card indicating the sale's completion. While Butler cannot automatically synchronize all card content, it can perform actions like updating custom fields, adding comments, or moving cards based on triggers you specify.

4. Custom Fields

• Shared Information: Use Trello's Custom Fields Power-Up to add specific information to cards (such as customer status, contact details, or last contact date) that can be visible at a glance from the board view. While you would need to update each card's custom fields manually or via Butler automation, it can help maintain consistency in the information presented across cards.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events