"Scheduling" vs "Date Due" - Anyone interested?

The whole concept of "date due" does not take account to how people work today. The reality is people would take a card or a task, schedule time for that card/task, then focus. 

Would be be interested in a Trello feature where cards have "schedule time" in 30 minute units? The same would work for checklist in the card. 

That would allow someone to schedule 30 minutes each day until the task is completed.

Thoughts?

1 comment

Devon Henderson Community Champion Apr 24, 2017

I would honestly find this very useful. I keep a notebook for my task planning each day so that I can keep my Trello dates as purely due dates; I feel like this feature idea would benefit a lot of people.

Have you suggested it to the Trello team? You can send a feature request here:

https://trello.com/contact?nosearch=1&source=from%20helpsite%20beacon

The more the staff here from the users, the more they'll consider the feature for addition to Trello. I know quite a few people have requested some way to mark scheduled vs. due date, especially on the Calendar Power-Up, so adding your voice to the chorus can only help :)

Comment

Community showcase
Published Sep 11, 2018 in Trello

There’s a Power-up for That!

So you’re using Trello at work, at home and to track your new DIY crafts. The family and co-workers are all on board and everything is organized, color coded and has a due date. But still, there’s so...

222 views 1 2
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you