Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What if my workspace has more than 10? and How is it calculated? I dont understand

Như Quỳnh March 5, 2024

A collaborator is anyone who’s been invited to a board in your Workspace or the Workspace itself." How is it calculated? For example, a workspace with many boards is still 10 collabs, or each board has 10 collabs. I don't understandz5219430864506_912af0114797350fce926abf5582c72d.jpgz5219440009908_c9fcacd884e525ffc3857761cc571255.jpg

1 comment

Caity
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 5, 2024

The collaborator count is based on the total number of Workspace members and guests in your Workspaces. The number of boards is not part of that count.

For example, you could have only 1 board with 15 members, and it would be over the limit.

Or you could have 6 boards and 3 members of the Workspace who are on each board. In this case, the Workspace would be under the limit, because the 3 members are only counted once, even though they're on multiple boards.

You can find the total number of collaborators in your Workspace by going to the Member page for your Workspace from the sidebar in Trello.

Buki Main Long
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 11, 2024

what if you have the same user on multiple workspaces - are they considered in the overall count of each workspace? For example, Workspace 1 has 10 collaborators, Workspace 2 has 15 collaborators - 10 are the same people on both workskpaces.  Do we pay at the unique user level or for the number of users within the workspace?

Caity
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 12, 2024

@Buki Main Long Upgrades are at the Workspace level, not the account level, so if you upgrade the Workspace with 10 collaborators and then want to upgrade the Workspace with 15 collaborators as well, you would need to pay for those 10 overlapping users both times. I would recommend trying to consolidate into a single Workspace before upgrading so that you're only paying for each person once.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events