Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USE OF TRELLO IN THE NHS SETTING

RB July 4, 2023

Hi, Trello has lots of potential to be used in the NHS setting. The NHS has certain requirements however to ensure data is protected, in particular that all data is housed in the EU. Is this an issue when it comes to using Trello in the NHS?

Does Trelly provide licenses to any NHS trusts across the UK.

Are NHS accounts with an NHS domain housed within the EU.

Do you have a link to Trello’s security information to check out that you could give me?

Thanks for any feedback

1 comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 4, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I am aware of several NHS trusts using Trello, but not for any patient data, it's all organisational stuff.

The long bit I think you need to read is at https://trello.com/legal/security but one key line in it is "All user content is stored within US regions of AWS."

Also, anyone using Trello is now logging into it with an Atlassian Account (the same thing as the account you have used to post here to ask your question).  The data for those is also held and processed in the US, irrespective of what Atlassian system you are using (Jira, Confluence and most other Atlassian Cloud systems are running in specific locations - Australia, Singapore, the USA, Germany or The Republic of Ireland)

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events