Trello for Restaurateurs

Alexander James March 22, 2018

I'm curious if anyone has used Trello to manage multiple restaurants. I'm interested in developing boards for several components of the business including recruiting, onboarding, training and development, daily operations, marketing, creative, events management, project management, etc.

5 comments

Sloan N_ B_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 22, 2018

Hi @Alexander James

This is a really cool topic! I hope there are some restaurant managers in the Atlassian community. :)

I want to share this Trello Customer Story with you, where BurgerFi shows how they work with Trello: http://info.trello.com/customer-stories/burgerfi

Might be interesting to you. Fits to your question.

Cheers
Niklas

Alexander James March 22, 2018

Hi Niklas,

Thanks for the follow up. I saw that story and am hopeful that we could build a group of useful boards. I found the Recruiting Funnel board very helpful and relevant, but think there's probably lots of others that could also benefit the community.

Tony Marciante November 5, 2018

'm checking this out, 31 years in the restaurant game...

Lise dale June 3, 2019

so glad i found this. Ive been making myself crazy looking at all the apps available and getting bogged down in research. I keep coming back to trello but im overwhelmed thinking about how to set it up. I think i have made my decision. I will come back here and post after i have set up my system

Tony Marciante October 6, 2020

I have played with clickup (bought, not just played), ToDoist, and now even Reminders on iOs...mac/etc...

Still trying to find my perfect fit.

Unsu Lee November 11, 2020

I would really love to see some examples of how restaurants are using Trello. I'm considering using it for our restaurant too.

Like Lucas Calderon likes this
Timur Nasirov April 8, 2021

I plan to built some board. Will let you know how it will turn out.

fitaxal
Banned
July 9, 2023

I also want a restaurant manager. I am facing this issue on how to manage my restaurant. because i am always busy in trench run. can anyone help me out?

fitaxal
Banned
July 24, 2023

Boating is not only a recreational activity but also an important aspect of transportation and trade, especially in regions with extensive waterway systems. I also wonder to hire a Restaurant manager for my MostlyBoating company. But I don't know how to pickup the right person for this. Let me know if anyone can help me out. Thanks 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events