It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Trello for Restaurateurs

I'm curious if anyone has used Trello to manage multiple restaurants. I'm interested in developing boards for several components of the business including recruiting, onboarding, training and development, daily operations, marketing, creative, events management, project management, etc.

2 comments

Hi @Alexander James

This is a really cool topic! I hope there are some restaurant managers in the Atlassian community. :)

I want to share this Trello Customer Story with you, where BurgerFi shows how they work with Trello: http://info.trello.com/customer-stories/burgerfi

Might be interesting to you. Fits to your question.

Cheers
Niklas

Hi Niklas,

Thanks for the follow up. I saw that story and am hopeful that we could build a group of useful boards. I found the Recruiting Funnel board very helpful and relevant, but think there's probably lots of others that could also benefit the community.

'm checking this out, 31 years in the restaurant game...

so glad i found this. Ive been making myself crazy looking at all the apps available and getting bogged down in research. I keep coming back to trello but im overwhelmed thinking about how to set it up. I think i have made my decision. I will come back here and post after i have set up my system

Comment

Community showcase
Published in Trello

NEW: Trello Board & Card Templates, Plus Community-Inspired Template Gallery

Hi there, Community! Jessica here from Trello Product Marketing. As we celebrate 50 million registered users, we're super excited to share several new features available in Trello now that will hel...

738 views 3 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you