Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gmail add-on for Trello - can select due date

Chelsey Leruth July 3, 2020

It seems like there is a bug in the Trello add-on for Gmail. I'm using it with Gsuite and can't enter a valid due date for the card in my mailbox -  the field only accepts text. Is anyone else having this problem? Is the only workaround to edit the due date it Trello? 

2 comments

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 3, 2020

@Chelsey Leruth I don't use the Trello add-on for Gmail, so I can't speak to the problem you're having, but I do have a product that lets you use Trello as a Gmail client. This means that instead of adding dates to cards you create from emails, you would simply be adding due dates to cards that were already in your Inbox in Trello, you can see how it works here:

http://www.benkoboard.com/

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2020

@Chelsey Leruth It only lets you submit text (ie, not a dropdown or calendar pick option), but it's working for me when i type out the date. Is it giving you an error when you type out the date and time?

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events