Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feature requests for timeline

Torsten Berger October 14, 2022

I've seen several questions concerning the timeline in Trello. Some are answered from admins ("we take that to the team"). I can't find any feature request-board, so I add our two biggest issues here:

• The timeline is too simple! I am aware that it would be hell if all informations from the board went there as well, also making everything configurable would lead straight to configuration hell. But just title and added members is not enough. Maybe it would be a good idea to add one configuration to the labels: "visible on timeline" and make so some of the labels available there?
  • Please make it available as workspace view! A combined timeline view for project management makes a lot more sense than the calender view.

Thanks for forwarding it to the team!

1 comment

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 14, 2022

@Torsten Berger hey there! you can make feature requests on https://trello.com/contact

Like # people like this
Torsten Berger October 18, 2022

@Brittany Joiner Thanks, so would this be then topic "billing", "sales" or "abuse"? I'm forced to choose and don't have the feeling that any of the addressees would read it. :-D

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 18, 2022

@Torsten Berger do you see the "using trello" option? 

image.png

Like Torsten Berger likes this
Torsten Berger October 19, 2022

@Brittany Joiner Wow! Sorry, my bad!

I didn't get "Using Trello" at first, because the "text"-field is filled with "select from list" and "Using Trello" appears in my option list only after I select something else. I assume it is preselected but not written into the field itself. I could recreate the behaviour at first, now I can't again. So maybe just a hickup in my browser?

Thanks a lot for the hint! It works for me now and I will use it.

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 19, 2022

@Torsten Berger oh wow haha thats a super interesting bug! definitely reach out to support if you notice it again... that definitely shouldn't be happening

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events