Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Email to board stopped working

Hey to the helpers,

I have been using the same Trello email to board settings for 2 years and all of a sudden it not kicks them back. I have generated a to email to board address 3 times and updated the rule and still no go. I can get the same rule to work for Microsoft Planner but Trello will not take it at all.

Please help!

1 comment

Garrett Atlassian Team Dec 02, 2020

Hey Steven,

It sounds like you have an auto forward rule set for this email-to-board address, is that right?

I have seen a few recent reports like this and it turned out to be outbound forwards to external emails were being blocked by the mail admins in those cases. I'd suggest as a first step confirming there are no blocks at the higher level.

If the same trouble persists after checking though, please send us a message over at https://trello.com/contact. Just be sure to include the email you are sending from and the email to board address you were using, and we can take a closer look!

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: Your favorite Trello blog takeaway

Hello friends! From the community that brought you Welcome Wednesday, Throwback Thursday and Friday Fun, welcome to Taco Tuesday, a weekly discussion about all things Trello. The best part? One Tac...

184 views 9 8
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you