Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decouple notifications from due dates

KonstantinMiller May 10, 2017

Hey!

I searched but I haven't found a way to decouple notifications from due dates. Say, I have a task which is due on Thursday, and I would like to get notified about it one week in advance and two days in advance. I think this is really a cool and absolutely useful feature to have several notifications/reminders.

Is there any chance to get that with Trello?

Konstantin

2 comments

Torben_trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 10, 2017

Hi Konstantin,

that does sound interesting indeed. In the meantime, did you know that you can integrate Trello due dates with a Calendar app (such as Google Calendar)? 

You could then use the Calendar app itself to pick a custom notification, if the 24 hours that Trello offers natively does not work for you: You can read more about it here: http://help.trello.com/article/829-using-trello-with-google-calendar

Deleted user September 17, 2017

Hi,

With apps with notification capabilities being available on most platforms now, I think this request is even more relevant. I think it would be great to be able to set reminder time per card with due date, similar to Outlook.

I would much rather have my Trello apps on my phone and my PC notify me on upcoming due dates (15 mins ahead, 2 hours ahead, 1 day ahead, etc), instead of Outlook, Google calendar or similar.

Thanks!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events