What's your go to BEST project management power-ups? I mean to say: what power-ups do you attach to each board every time you set up a new project?
My current bare bones list:
- Butler (of course!)
- Zapier (automation!)
- Diagrams.net (flowcharts for the team to see systems)
- Card Repeater (Got to make sure those sustainable tasks get captured)
- Google Drive (Looks nicer as a power-up)
What I'm looking for, know anything good?
- time tracking (time spent on each task/project that can be exported in .csv)
- anything else recommended to track project scope
Hello Community! Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events