It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage
Highlighted

Any school district superintendent users?

Hi! I am a 9-12 public school district superintendent and I have been experimenting using trello with my cabinet members (asst. supts., etc) Any other like me out there who might be willing to share some best practices?

3 comments

Erica Moss Community Manager Sep 11, 2019

@Robert Bravo Welcome, Robert! We're glad you're here. I'll let some other folks weigh in, but I do like this sample board for research projects and this sample board for lesson planning. 😄

Jodi LeBlanc Community Leader Sep 15, 2019

Thanks for sharing @Erica Moss :)

Like Erica Moss likes this
Iain Dooley Community Leader Sep 16, 2019

@Robert Bravo one thing I found useful for community engagement is the practise of having team viewable boards that allow commenting from team members but without them being able to move or edit cards. This is useful as a sort of discussion board, it's typically used in cases of tech support or similar by software developers. You can also enable the voting power up which allows people to comment and vote on cards even though they can't edit them.

Like Erica Moss likes this

You may copy any of the numerous existing superintendent board as a personal board but I for some reason it doesn't work in my case: it is part of my school's departmental account and I need edit privileges for that.

https://cheapessaywriter.co.uk

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,483 views 12 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you