cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Affordable Checklist Solution for International Users

Rosie Mankato
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 20, 2024

Dear Trello Forum Team,

I wanted to highlight a specific aspect of my experience with Trello as a small business owner. While Trello's free platform has been incredibly beneficial for managing our business operations, there's one feature that stands out as essential to our workflow: the ability to assign team members to checklists and set due dates for checklist items.

During the trial period, I found these capabilities immensely valuable, and I'm eager to incorporate them into our ongoing use of Trello. However, upon reviewing the pricing options, I realized that the full premium package, priced at $60 USD per user, is more than we can afford. As a team of four, this would amount to over $240 USD, or more than R$1200 reais per month, which is simply not feasible for our small business in Brazil.

I want to emphasize that beyond this specific feature, we do not require any other premium features that Trello offers. Therefore, I'm reaching out to inquire if there's a possibility of paying for just the checklist function. A fee of up to $90 USD per year for this feature seems perfectly reasonable and aligns with our budget constraints.

Are there any workarounds or alternative solutions available for our situation that would allow us to access this essential checklist functionality without committing to the full premium package?

Thank you for considering my request and for your assistance.

P.S.: when I realized it was $240 instead of $60, I almost fell out of my chair! Haha!

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events